Date(s) - 28/02/2021
9:30 am - 10:15 am
You’re warmly invited to join us at our “Families on the Floor” meeting!
Whilst sadly we still cannot run normal church services, “Families on the Floor” is designed to give smaller children and their families access to church and an opportunity to hear the Bible taught, listen to songs and join in with activities. The meeting will be fast paced, engaging and aimed at children in the infant school age range.
Making sure that we keep one another safe during the pandemic means that we are not able to do all that we would like to and there are some guidelines that we need to take heed of:
- Please do not attend if you have any coronavirus symptoms or are self-isolating due to contact through the track and trace system.
- Please endeavour to arrive in good time (the doors will be open from 9:15am).
- Please sanitise your hands as you come and in and when you leave.
- Floor areas for each household will be marked out and all the activities will be done in those spaces (children will not be allowed to wander round the hall unsupervised).
- Adults must wear a face covering during the meeting but there is no requirement for children under 11 to do so.
- Government guidelines say we should limit our contact during the meeting to one other household.
- At the end of the meeting we will dismiss people from the hall in household groups to avoid crowding at the doors, please do not congregate outside the hall after the meeting.
To enable us to ensure that you have a space reserved for the meeting and to help us with our track and trace obligations please book your place using the form below (you only need to book one space for your household). At the moment we have a capacity for 11 households at this meeting.
[Data Protection – we are required to keep your details for 21 days after that we will remove them from our database, any details given here will not be used for any other purpose other than contacting you in relation to this booking]
This event is fully booked.