Date(s) - 25/10/2020
6:00 pm - 6:45 pm
On the last Sunday of the month at 6pm in the evening we’re having a Lord’s Supper Service.
This service is particularly for our church members but open to all of our regular attenders who know Christ Jesus as their Lord and Saviour.
Given the restrictions on our gatherings and the requirements of government guidelines the service will be slightly different to our ordinary Lord’s Supper service, but still we are grateful that we are able to gather as God’s people and share together in remembering and rejoicing in what Christ has done for us on the cross. Booking is essential so that we can ensure we set out bread and wine before your arrival and so that we don’t have to turn anyone away at the door.
As with our other gatherings these following stipulations apply:
- Please do not attend if you have any coronavirus symptoms, are self-isolating due to contact through the track and trace system or are awaiting a COVID test result.
- Please endeavour to arrive in good time (the doors will be open from 5:45pm)
- Please sanitise your hands as you come and in and when you leave.
- Bring your own Bible.
- Remain seated for the whole meeting.
- Everyone must wear a face covering during the meeting.
- Government guidelines say you should limit your contact during the meeting to one other household.
- At the end of the meeting we will dismiss people from their seats to avoid crowding at the doors.
[Data Protection – we are required to keep your details for 21 days after that we will remove them from our database, any details given here will not be used for any other purpose other than contacting you in relation to this booking]
Bookings are closed for this event.