Date(s) - 18/10/2020
11:00 am - 11:45 am
You’re warmly invited to join us at our “Sermon in your Seats” meeting!
Whilst sadly we still cannot run normal church services “Sermon in your Seats” is designed to be as close as we can manage at this time. We will listen to some songs, pray together and hear the Bible taught to us.
Making sure that we keep one another safe during the pandemic means that there will be some things that are not like normal. Some of these will significantly affect the way the meeting feels but while they may be difficult, we still expect everybody who comes to do what is needed:
- Please do not attend if you have any coronavirus symptoms or are self-isolating due to contact through the track and trace system.
- Please endeavour to arrive in good time (the doors will be open from 10:45am)
- Please sanitise your hands as you come and in and when you leave.
- Bring your own Bible if you have one
- Remain seated for the whole meeting (including any children you are responsible for).
- Everyone over 11 years old must wear a face covering during the meeting
- Government guidelines say you should limit your contact during the meeting to one other household
- At the end of the meeting we will dismiss people from their seats to avoid crowding at the doors
To enable us to ensure that you have a seat for the meeting and to help us with our track and trace obligations please book seats using the form below for as many as will be coming from your household. At the moment we have a capacity of 60 people for this meeting.
[Data Protection – we are required to keep your details for 21 days after that we will remove them from our database, any details given here will not be used for any other purpose other than contacting you in relation to this booking]
This event is fully booked.